May 21, 2013

Sketching, scribbling & forgetting

My latest and last cashmere video for the season. Currently everything I do goes back to basics. Sketching and scribbling. I am still very seriously working on cleaning up my archives and I'll tell ya, it's loads and loads of work and a whole lot of it goes straight to the trash just the way you'd like it... Ooooh, I have a whole bunch of Middle of the Year Resolutions. Stay tuned, you would feel really pissed off hearing of all my efficiency life stuff.

And again, there is no way around it... Currently I miss you every moment, AGAIN. Reality hits me several times a day and I am stunned just as often. You definitely are dead? You face is so fresh on my inner eyes... I really won't see you again? What a boring story.

I love you and I miss you. Please change the way the world goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment