May 01, 2013

Motion, Motion, Motion

My dearest Momanimal,

I don't know what happened, I am so very sad again. I miss you terribly. A stepping stone of grieving? It's been six months. I repeat myself time and again. I know, but... Tonie is so cute, she can do so many new things! Runs around with her toy stroller and her little naked bath baby that she hugged tonight while falling asleep. Two days ago we had to go to the emergency room because our oven kind of melted and I was so scared that Tonie inhaled plastic stuff... We spent 3 hours in the hopsital without ever seeing a doctor. The ER just went from empty to crowded with kids. So I went home with her after talking to doctor friends who reassured me that everything would be fine. Mostly it is just my horrible, horrible fear and panic of loosing Tonie, too.

I miss you. I MISS U. You would have checked on us and you would have worried with us, Tonie, me and Tom. Anyway. I am just finishing the last cashmere video of the season. So here comes the one I finished three weeks ago... and London photos will follow, I hope. Looking ahead! TOmorrow will be better.

I love you. Please come back.



The 2-coloured shawl from mimicks on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment