April 27, 2013

Back from UK



Dearest Mom,

Tonie and I are back from London since Tuesday. We had to change our flight as the airline was on strike Monday. Tonie was very, very happy to be back. Even though she was the greatest travel companion. She changes so much currently... She fell in love with the ugliest baby doll her little friend J owned. And was carrying it around with her all the time. Back in Munich I bought her her own – cuter Käthe Kruse bath baby – and the baby has to accompany us everywhere – naked. As soon as I put clothes on her Tonie takes them off.

I had so many things to tell you... While in London I sometimes wanted to call you, to tell you everything about our trip. I simply forgot that I can't. I have been sad for the past days. And uninspired to write. But I'll try – tomorrow.

I miss you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment