May 05, 2013

The Witches of Ghana

Dearest Momanimal,

my friend AC has practically been travelling for the entire past year. I have seen her about twice since you died. She has been working on her project "witches in exile", therefore she spent a lot of time in Ghana. Plus she was in Bangladesh and Afghanistan and Pakistan... I can't keep up with my former roommate. Her live is so different compared to mine. I get lost in my daily routine or rather rather creating new ones . She is travelling everywhere. From Ghana to Berlin, Paris, Miami and back. I am mesmerised by these portraits. I am so happy for her and how her career takes off. Unfortunately she doesn't see it or yet can't believe it. But she will I am sure of it.



"Whitches of Ghana" by Ann-Christine Woehrl – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung 13.04.2013



No comments:

Post a Comment