December 16, 2012

Paris Photo

After taking a break last year for Tonies birth I could meet with AC at Paris Photo again this year. First trip all by myself. First time flying again without worrying about a crying baby just reading, looking, sleeping. I didn't even spent a whole day there. I basically arrived at the Palais Royal around six. Looked through all the photographs and loved it. Had a glass of champagne. Went for dinner in the same restaurant. Talked and talked back in the appartment. Which is funny as AC and I used to be roommates in exactly this appartment 15 years ago while we studied at Parsons. It always feels like time travel in a good way. I haven't really thought about how different our topics were than ever before this year. With Tonie in my life and you gone. Very, very different than 2 years ago.



Robert Morat Gallery Strange I could find every photograph except for the House of Cards...

see the website & original here Jessica Backhaus

Christopher Guye Gallery Rarely have seen photographs that capture the power of nature.

Danziger Gallery Christopher Bucklow left & middle, Susan Derges right

I like the gallerist mirroring the image in the back




No comments:

Post a Comment