April 07, 2013

Thinking rose-colourish

I decided to pick up speed. I'm done with lamenting and grieving. Well, I will feel sorry for myself but still I'll try to make the best of it. And I started already. I am currently sorting all my files on my computer. What an endeavour!!! Millions of images, badly organised. The booklet I started of Tonies first 52 weeks in life. One image for every week. Meep! Unfinished... The booklet I promised Tom for Christmas 2011 of our first year of marriage. Meep! Unfinished...

My bookmarks are a mess. So many things I like and I will never look at again because I can't keep track. All my videos and Camcorder recordings. All the drawings and paintings. Lingering somewhere in boxes and folders in your attic and my attic and Roberts attic. Or in the basement falling into pieces. No more! Order, order is my mantra for the next weeks! Even my skin is a mess. I need a facial.




No comments:

Post a Comment