June 05, 2013

The graveyard bully is back!

And now she demands where your tombstone is and why it takes us so long to get it down and onto your grave! Thank you very much. I thought about deleting the graveyard bully post from a few weeks ago but now I won't!

Exclamation mark!

Really this tombstone thing breaks my heart. I hate the idea of putting a block of stone on top of you, it makes it so horribly real. Again. I should know you are dead and it's final. But death is the one thing we don't understand and I don't understand. The tombstone feels like the last... last.... last... whatever I just dont't feel like talking to the stonemason again even if she's great and very soothing and empathic.

So keep out of it, bully! I don't give a shit whether you think there is an etiquette of the dead and if you are bothered by the gravestone-lessness of Mum's grave. Especially as my Mum never cared about her grave, she only cared about her instant cremation and her memorial which you didn't attend, because you were in Spain for a couple of days and for you as a catholic "a memorial is not important, the burial is important". I don't think it is a very respectful thing to say, if these were my Mum's last wishes.

Arghh! I sound like ranting but really, it makes me cry and suffer and feel small. I hate it.







No comments:

Post a Comment