May 28, 2013

Schnitzel and cucumber salad

Saturday bro W celebrated his birthday. We all met at your house, with kids and girlfriends or wifes and my brothers prepared tiny Wiener schnitzels like you used to for when the whole crowd was here. That day I saw you everywhere, sitting on the couch, watching TVwhen you were still ok. Lying on the couch the last time I saw you in full consciousness, before you drifted away. I saw you in the kitchen cooking. In your walk in closet changing. Everywhere. In front of your house waving. Currently I feel like living with your shadow that follows me everywhere I go. Reminding me constantly how much I miss you.

But today the sun is shining and I am very proud to tell you that I am still very serious about my project of three: Doodling, Writing, Shooting (or editing)!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment