January 08, 2013

Your birthday

Happy, happy, happy birthday. Bunny-jumping birthday song! Best Mom ever on the whole wide world! Even if you yourself can't celebrate your birthday today – and you probably wouldn't if you could as you hated birthdays... there are a million reasons for me to think of you and celebrate this day and the littlest and biggest reason is Tonie. Without you she wouldn't be and I wouldn't be and Mooks and W wouldn't be. Imagine! Thank you. I miss you. It was a beautiful day. Sunny and warmish. At "your place" with your friends and lunch after. It was a new image of your loss I had not realized before. Because this time I was watching from the outside: Seeing your girlfriends I was constantly filling you in before my inner eye and you were so obviously missing...

I love you so. When will you be back?

PS Tonie called you cell yesterday. 15 month old: she unlocked the Iphone and managed to click your name on my list of favorites... Mama Cell... But your phone is already disconnected.


No comments:

Post a Comment